Park Beach System's Virtuemart UPS Shipping Extension now has support for the UPS SurePost® shipping service to provide additional low cost shipping options in Virtuemart.
UPS SurePost® is an economy, residential, ground service that combines the consistency and reliability of the UPS Ground network with final delivery typically provided by the U.S. Postal Service. In order to use the SurePost® delivery methods you must contact UPS to obtain a contract for the service.
UPS SurePost® Details
- Shipments must be sent from the 48 contiguous states of the United States to destinations within the US 50 states, APO/FPO/DPO, PO Box, and US territory destinations.
- Shipments are validated and processed like small packages.
- The total dimension of the package cannot exceed 130 inches for SurePost Less than 1 lb or SurePost 1 lb or Greater and cannot exceed 108 inches for SurePost Bound Printed Matter or SurePost Media.
- Four UPS SurePost services are available:
- UPS SurePost® Less than 1 lb – for parcels with a weight of 1 ounce to 15.99 ounces
- UPS SurePost® 1 lb or Greater – for parcels with a weight of 1 lb to 70 lbs
- UPS SurePost® BPM – a content driven service for bound printed matter parcels with weight of 1 lb to 15 lbs
- UPS SurePost® Media – a content driven service for media parcels with weight of 1 lb to 70 lbs
UPS SurePost® Features of Virtuemart Extension
- Choose which four UPS SurePost services are available in your store. The extension supports SurePost Less than 1 lb, SurePost 1 lb or Greater, SurePost Bound Printed Matter, and SurePost Media.
- Works in conjunction with other UPS shipping services so you can provide all levels of shipping methods to your customers.
- Allows shipping to P.O. Boxes within the United States.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE VIRTUEMART UPS PLUGIN