We are experienced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) consultants who will help you direct more traffic to your website. We will implement a search engine positioning strategy for the long term success of your business on the Internet.
Website traffic from search engines is the most valuable as it is comprised of qualified visitors actively looking for a product, service information or a solution. It is important to invest in optimizing your website to appear near the top of organic search results.
According to JupiterResearch, an estimated 87% of all search engine referrals come from organic listings. Organic search results are listings that appear because of their relevance to the search terms. In contrast, non-organic search results may include pay per click advertising and thus carry high costs. This has increased the importance of prominent “organic” listings in the major search engines. Search engine optimization is an ongoing process which requires constant review of keywords and target markets which necessitates modifications and adjustments.
The fees for SEO work is based on the size & complexity of the website, platform and structure of the website, and competitiveness of the target market. A firm quote for services will be provided as part of the Site Review and Analysis process.
Site Review and Analysis
Park Beach Systems, Inc. will provide a thorough analysis of your website to provide viable SEO recommendations. This initial analysis provides a written report that is used as a guide to improve your website's positioning in search engine result pages (SERPs). The evaluation will provide the following services:
- Establishing analytic reports to measure current website traffic and provide an initial baseline for future website optimization projects
- Consulting services for any specific questions initially provided to us
- Providing a written report containing suggested recommendations for improving your website's positioning in search engine result pages (SERPs), along with estimated costs to perform the changes
- Clarifying any questions pertaining to the report upon its completion and delivery (typically within 30 days)
Our site analysis does not include implementation of the recommended changes or enhancements to your website.
Search Engine Optimization - Ongoing Monthly Retainer
These options provide continuing SEO services for a term of 6 or 12 months at reduced rates. SEO services can be setup as consultant services only or can include site implementation. The following services can be provided as part of a monthly retainer contract:
- Monitor analytic reports to measure website traffic and effectiveness of keywords, Google Adwords, and other marketing campaigns
- Provide weekly reports of keyword positioning in search engine result pages (SERPs)
- Identify additional keywords or phrases that are valuable to gain organic search engine traffic to your website
- Build website marketing copy that is attractive for your customers and optimized for long term search engine positions
- Setup and manage paid marketing services such as Google Adwords
- Provide written reports containing additional recommendations for improving your website's positioning in search engine result pages
- Implement recommended optimization changes to your website
- Consulting services for any specific questions
Search Engine Optimization - Hourly Rates
If you have a small project or do not want to invest in a long-term contract, we offer hourly rate options. An engagement is started by first analyzing your website and presenting a list of recommended modifications to improve SEO in order of priority. For businesses with limited budgets, we can focus on the top priority issues first and then provide additional services as funds permit. Detailed timesheets are provided with the monthly invoices.
Our hourly rates are determined by the total number of hours agreed upon within the contract.