St. Elizabeth Ann Seton contracted Park Beach Systems and TwoFold LLC to revamp their website at www.seaseton.org. The project consisted of a complete reorganization of their content, new design, use of a content management system and many new functionality.
Some noteworthy features of the new website are:
- Online electronic giving integrated with Paypal
- Ability to join multiple mailing lists to provide better communication throughout the Parish
- Interactive calendars for 8 areas of the Parish with the ability to show all calendars overlayed on each other
- Photo gallery which allows the Parish to post photos of events on the website
- Mapping integration with Google Maps to provide travel directions to the Parish
- A document library to allow the Parish to post PDF files or other electronic documents to share with the community.
The new website was developed to provide St. Elizabeth Ann Seton with a strong foundation to allow them to easily expand their website over the years. Over the first month the website went live, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton has used the website to quickly communicate weather announcements and to inform the community on the status of their Sister Parish in Haiti during the earthquake recovery.